Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Etsy's Featured Seller

So following the US Weekly magazine feature, I couldn't imagine anything else. However, I received a wonderful email from etsy admin requesting an interview from me, as they had chosen me to be their featured front page seller. Anyone who has an etsy shop knows this is the email we all dream of, and I can't believe they chose me. Check out the interview here:
http://www.etsy.com/featured_seller.php?featured_user_id=6551334


Photo of me in my brand new workshop! So glad I have a new, more spacious room to work in, especially with all the orders that I received from the feature.


Here are my 2 most popular items from the weekend:



Mixed Metal Family Charms
$69


Many ways to customize this necklace.
Perfect for a mom or grandmother. Even for a new bride to represent her new last name.






Mama Bird Nest Necklace
$48

This is by far my most popular item to date.
Perfect for any mom or grandma, or for anyone who just loves birds and nests.

Eggs/pearls can represent each child. More eggs may be added by visiting the extras section in my shop.


After many requests to customize the Mama Bird Nest Necklace even more, I now have a larger version of the necklace with personalizable eggs with caps.

Mama Bird Nest Necklace with Personalizable Eggs
$68

2 eggs lay delicately in the nest and each can be personalized with up to 9 letters. Each may display a name. Or if you only have 1 child, have a name on one and a birthdate on the other.
Already becoming a customer favorite.


Thanks for stopping by! I hope to be creating something special for you soon!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! So happy for you!

    I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the necklace with the birdy nest and eggs! (I'm kinda partial to feathered friends, you know.)

    Best wishes for continued success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first necklace!!! I can't wait to finally order one of them- gonna make it my mother's day present hopefully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome to "see" you! love your products!! I've been wearing the silver cuff every day since my husband gave it to me for Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete