Thursday, July 26, 2012

Lots of new items to share!!!

Had so much fun last weekend at the Little Penelope Lane Boutique.  Met lots of other amazing crafters and learned a lot!!  I debuted lots of new items there so here is a recap.  
 Flower Hair Pins

 Flower Rings 

 Leather and Metal Flower Cuff Bracelets (I just love the mix of metal and leather)

Large Flower Pattern Aluminum Cuffs

 How many eggs are in your nest???  Many variations available on these nest necklaces. 

 Men's Leather Cuffs.  Can be personalized!

 NEW!! Copper and Aluminum Guitar Picks.  These can be personalized as well!

 Personalized Aluminum Cuff Bracelets

 Personalized Adjustable Aluminum Rings  (Come in sizes small, medium and large)

 An old classic for sTuck in the Coop (as featured in US Weekly magazine).  My Copper Cuffs.  I've literally made thousands of these.  These too can be personalized. 
 Aluminum bookmarks.  Super fun way to hold your page!

I'm working on a site that links to my Facebook page so orders can be placed directly from there.  Hoping it will be easier than having people redirected to etsy for orders.   I'll keep you posted for that.  But be sure to Like the sTuck in the Coop Facebook page to be the first to hear about coupon offers and new items. 

Blessings!
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment